How do I change my password?
The following instructions apply if you know your current password and wish to change it. If you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions here.
- Log in to the Prescription for Play portal here.
- In the top right of the screen, click on your down carat next to your name.
- Click Preferences in the drop-down menu that displays. The Preferences page displays.
- Click the Change password link under User account.
- Enter your current password and then new password in the page that displays.
- Click the Save changes button.
How do I retrieve my username or password if I have forgotten them?
Click here to Prescription for Play portal login page. Click the Forgotten your username or password? link below the Log In button. The following page displays. Follow the instructions on the page to retrieve your username or password. An email will ...
How do I log into the Prescription for Play portal?
To log into the Prescription for Play portal, you must have first created an account. If you have not already done so, click here for instructions or here to do so. Please do not create an account unless you meet the Eligibility Requirements of the ...
I am a provider, but I'm not seeing the provider training. What do I do?
Provider training is only visible to users who indicated in their profile that they will serve as a provider with the Prescription for Play program (see field below): If you selected Site Coordinator in this field, the provider training will not ...
How do I update my user profile?
If you have already created an account in the platform, you can update your user profile information at any time (e.g. change your address). To update your profile in the system : Log in to the platform at https://www.rx4play.org/login/index.php. ...