How do I access certificates I've earned?
Providers will receive CE credit and a course completion certificate if they have completed the provider training in full, which includes watching the 15-minute provider video and completing the post-traing survey. A link to the certificate will display once both items are complete. Additionally, the certificate will be emailed to the provider.
You have two options for easily accessing any certificates earned from Prescription for Play.
Option 1: Accessing the Certificate from the Training Course
To download and print your certificate:
- Log in to Prescription for Play portal (https://www.rx4play.org/login/index.php).
- From your dashboard, click on the Getting Started with Prescription for Play course.
- Click on the Provider Training section.
- If you have completed the two activities required to receive CE credit, a green checkmark will display to the right of each.
- Click the Certificate of Completion link. The Certificate page displays, enabling you to download and/or print it.
- At any time, you can return to the course to re-download the certificate.
Option 2: Accessing the Certificate Directly
Alternatively, you can also easily access your certificates earned as follows:
- In the top right of any page on the site, click on your down carat next to your name.
- Click Profile in the drop-down menu that displays. The Profile page displays.
- In the Miscellaneous section on the right side of the page, click My certificates. The My Certificates page will display, listing any certificates you've received from the site.
- Click the icon to download a certificate.
How do I access the provider training?
Before you can access the provider training, you must first you create an account in the Prescription for Play portal. After doing so and verifying your email address, you will be able to log into the platform ...
How do I access the site coordinator training?
Before you can access the site coordinator training, you must first you create an account in the Prescription for Play portal. After doing so and verifying your email address, you will be able to log into the platform ...
I am a provider, but I'm not seeing the provider training. What do I do?
Provider training is only visible to users who indicated in their profile that they will serve as a provider with the Prescription for Play program (see field below): If you selected Site Coordinator in this field, the provider training will not ...
How do I create an account on the P4P portal?
You must first create an account on the Prescription for Play portal before you can take the provider or site coordinator training and order kits. To create an account, you have two options: Option 1: Click ...