How do I create an account on the P4P portal?
You must first create an account on the Prescription for Play portal before you can take the provider or site coordinator training and order kits.
To create an account, you have two options:
- Option 1:
- Click here (https://www.rx4play.org/login/index.php) to access the portal login page.
- From here, click the Create new account button on the bottom left side of the page.
- Option 2:
- Access the site home page at https://www.rx4play.org.
- Scroll down to the Become a Prescription for Play site section.
- Click the Create My Account button.
- First, you will be directed to confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements for program participation. If you do, click the I agree to the Eligibility Requirements button.
The Create an Account page then displays.
- Complete all required fields on the page, as indicated by a red exclamation point ().
- Then click the Create my new account button at the bottom of the page. If you completed all required field, a message will display indicating that an email was sent to your email address in order for you to confirm your account.
- Go to your email inbox, where a message has been sent asking you to confirm the account you created.
- Click on the email.
- Click on the link in the email. A message will display indicating that your account creation has been confirmed.
- Click the Continue button to log in to the site with your new site credentials.
How do I log into the Prescription for Play portal?
To log into the Prescription for Play portal, you must have first created an account. If you have not already done so, click here for instructions or here to do so. Please do not create an account unless you meet the Eligibility Requirements of the ...
How do I access the site coordinator training?
Before you can access the site coordinator training, you must first you create an account in the Prescription for Play portal. After doing so and verifying your email address, you will be able to log into the platform ...
How do I access the provider training?
Before you can access the provider training, you must first you create an account in the Prescription for Play portal. After doing so and verifying your email address, you will be able to log into the platform ...
How do I retrieve my username or password if I have forgotten them?
Click here to Prescription for Play portal login page. Click the Forgotten your username or password? link below the Log In button. The following page displays. Follow the instructions on the page to retrieve your username or password. An email will ...
How do I change my password?
The following instructions apply if you know your current password and wish to change it. If you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions here. Log in to the Prescription for Play portal here. In the top right of the screen, click on ...